Front Desk/Night Audit
Company: Integral Hospitality
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Hampton Inn by Hilton of Ruston seeks full-time and part-time
Night Auditors/Front Desk Associates to join their hotel team
Flexible schedules available. This position is key to delivering
outstanding guest experiences, especially during the check-in and
check-out process.WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Delight guests by providing information on hotel services and
amenities as well as local information and attractions (directions,
places to eat, entertainment, etc.).
- Engage and sell rooms to walk-in customers.
- Enter, change, post and process and reservations/charges to
guest accounts using a computerized system.
- Respond in a timely and friendly manner to guest inquires on
making a reservation, account charges, complaints, inquiries,
- Inform housekeeping of room statuses and availability.
- Clean and tidy up front desk area.
- Balance cash drawer.
- Work collaboratively with team members and stay current on with
- Set up BreakfastCOMPENSATION. Starting wage of $10.00 or more
per hour based on your experience. PERKS. Team members enjoy
substantially discounted room rates at Hampton Inn and Hilton
hotels nationwide. SCHEDULE. Part-time positions available for
11pm-7am shift. Part-time and full-time position available for the
3 pm-11 pm position. Flexibility required to cover nights, weekends
and/or holidays as needed. QUALIFICATIONS.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Preference given to candidates with prior hotel front desk
- Someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer
service at all times and understands that we're leaders in our
industry and in our community-integrity is essential.
- Will work with a computerized hotel guest reservation system
and the internet to maintain accounts and search for work-related
- Flexibility in your schedule (days, nights, weekends, holidays)
customary with the hotel industry.
- Someone motivated to use safe work practices and is resourceful
in solving problems.
- Position requires an ability to lift up to 30 pounds, push/pull
up to 100 pounds, stand for long periods of time, and work with
cleaning chemicals as needed.SOUND LIKE YOU? Take the next step
submit your resume here and apply on at see all the jobs available
location select Ruston for the City and Louisiana for the
StateHampton Inn by Hilton Ruston1315 North Trenton St
Ruston La 71270
Keywords: Integral Hospitality, Shreveport , Front Desk/Night Audit, Accounting, Auditing , Ruston, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!