Posted on: September 21, 2022
Job Family Group:FinanceAre you ready to do something
remarkable? Ready to collaborate with an incredible team to solve
problems that improve people's lives? Meet Ingevity. At Ingevity,
we develop innovations that purify, protect and enhance the world
around us. Our products enable oil to flow better, crops to grow
fuller, roads to last longer and ensure that the air we all breathe
is cleaner.Our people come from all different backgrounds and help
reimagine new possibilities daily. We understand there is no
challenge too big and no contribution too small. We seek out new
ideas for tackling complex problems and celebrate achieving the
improbable. We value each person's unique talents and synergize
them to create meaningful impact and sustainable solutions for our
customers and our world.Bold. Energetic. Ingenious. Genuine. If
these qualities describe you, we'd love for you to join
Ingevity!How you will impact Ingevity:
- Execute month-end closing processes, including analyzing
manufacturing, inventory, and spending variances while also
monitoring absorption variances & PPV. These analyses are part of a
reporting package for plant operations & division management.
- Work with plant cost center owners to discern spending
variances & help drive forecast accuracy in this area.
- Review SAP Process Orders daily to recognize the drivers of any
manufacturing variances & identify if those drivers are "one-time"
- Perform monthly raw material inventory reconciliation.
Inventories may be reviewed & adjusted more frequently based on the
products we're making.
- Assist with standard cost calculations for the plant.
Collaborate with the plant team & business leaders -on verifying
BOM's and recipes.
- Support -our business's annual budgeting process and annual
standard cost rollover.
- Within 6 months, acquire a strong understanding -of SAP and
production processes to establish yourself as a go-to person in the
plant for financial questions & needs. Reaching this point will
involve forming relationships with operations leaders& getting into
the plant to see the equipment in-person. This understanding -of
the plant would make you able to give guests a high-level plant
- Support -special financial analysis -projects, including
capital expenditure requests, operational excellence, cost reviews,
or six sigma analysis.What you need to succeed:
- An undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, required.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of financial analysis -experience,
including financial reporting and review, preferably in a
manufacturing environment with standard costing experience
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Work experience with a large company ERP/SAP, preferred.
- Strong drive to evaluate and deliver opportunities for
improvement within business financial management systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly learn new programs and systems. -
Inquisitive to build knowledge base and subject matter expertise in
support -of business goals.
- Exceptional ability to work well with all levels of
- This role is not eligible for remote work.
- This role is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship. -
The successful candidate must not now, or in the future, require
sponsorship to work in the US.Ingevity is a company made up of
extraordinary people of every race, religion and background, all
worthy of the same dignity. Our differences are one of our great
strengths. Join us in building a culture of increasing diversity
and respect - a culture where everyone belongs.Ingevity is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.Recruiting
Agencies:Ingevity does not accept unsolicited resumes and
therefore, will not be responsible for any fees associated with
Keywords: Ingevity, Shreveport , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Florien, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!