Public Relations/Marketing Internship
Company: Borgen Project
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The Borgen Project is hiring a Public Relations/Marketing Intern
who will work remotely. This public relations intern will be
involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and
- Create a branding campaign.
- Conduct an informal focus group and gather feedback for market
- Pitch story ideas to print, broadcast and digital media.
- Create and implement a fundraising strategy.
- Plan, market and present at an informational meeting.
- Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based
- Assist with The Borgen Project's advocacy efforts.
Details : This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is
available. The internship is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks.
However, if your availability is limited, you can work ahead and
complete the program in fewer weeks.
Start Date: New programs begin every month, you choose the month
you wish to start.
Keywords: Borgen Project, Shreveport , Public Relations/Marketing Internship, Advertising , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!