Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Company: Westinghouse Electric Company LLC
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that
supports Westinghouse's mission to provide clean energy solutions?
At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most
valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the
most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value
of diversity in the global workplace.
- Assume lead technical responsibility for development and
administration of one of more major manufacturing programs, systems
or activities. This includes specification of new processes and
designs, as well as, development, installation, and qualification
of new equipment.
- Take leadership role in coordinating efforts of interfacing
departments to effectively implement project scope, schedule, and
capital spending targets.
- Analyze and recommend utilization of technological innovations
in material, machinery, manufacturing, and chemical processing
techniques to solve complex manufacturing problems.
- Analyze and make proposals, renew business opportunities and
implement strategic plans.
- Represent Westinghouse on professional society or industry
- Prepare technical papers and make formal presentations to
customers and regulators.
- Conducts complex business analysis.
- Has latitude in selecting and applying proper analytical
methodology, reaching proper conclusions.
- Fact finding and analysis are critical parts of job.
- Only most difficult problems are referred to supervisor for
- Oral and written communication skills must be clear, concise,
- Presentation skills critical to influence derived outcome.
- Need to gain cooperation and build relationships is
- Leading teams and participation on teams is required.
- Listening skills, as well as ability to articulate explanations
- Frequent contact with customers, regulators, and executive
- Possesses and applies broad knowledge of engineering skills,
principles, practices, and procedures to complete difficult and
- Identify specialized education and/or experience requirements.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Engineering Preferred). Typically,
two to six or more years of professional experience. Why
Westinghouse? Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear
energy industry's first choice for safe, clean, and efficient
energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living
our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability Westinghouse offers competitive
benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy
and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are
representative of what we offer:
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program While our Global Headquarters are
located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees
working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more
by visiting http://www.westinghousenuclear.com . EOE of Minorities
/ Females / Vets / Disability. Employment opportunities may require
access to information which is subject to the export control
regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such
positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these
regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other
countries must be able to meet the comparable export control
requirements of that country and of the United States. Requisition
Number: 1473 Employee Type: Professional Job Family: Engineering
Company: Westinghouse Electric Co Employee Class: Employee Posted
Date: Mar 30, 2021 Location: Ogden, UT, US, 84404 While our Global
Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over
9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You
can learn more by visiting--link
http://www.westinghousenuclear.com./careers/-- EOE of Minorities /
Females / Vets / Disability. Keep in mind that only applications
completed and submitted via the Westinghouse Careers website will
be considered. You can submit your completed application, and also
explore other available options, using the following link:--link
http://www.westinghousenuclear.com/careers/ Get connected with
Westinghouse on social media:
opportunities may require access to information which is subject to
the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring
decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in
compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment
opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the
comparable export control requirements of that country and of the
Job Segment: Industrial, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Nuclear
Engineering, Manufacturing, Engineering
Keywords: Westinghouse Electric Company LLC, Shreveport , Senior Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Ogden, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!