Product Design Engineer
Company: Advantage Resourcing
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working closely with our
development team to transform ideas into high-end products that
perfectly meet the needs of our customers. You should have
excellent analytical and design skills, good working knowledge of
Solidworks design software, and advanced troubleshooting skills.
The responsibilities of the Product Design Engineer include
conceptualizing and designing new products, testing product
designs, and drafting the specifications for the manufacturing of
new products.Product Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss product
- Analyzing market and industry product trends.
- Conceptualizing new product ideas by using CAD software to
- Fabricating prototypes for testing.
- Testing products throughout the design process to troubleshoot
any potential problems.
- Creating product designs and specifications using computer
software modeling techniques.
- Develop product specifications and procedures for the
manufacturing team for production purposes.Product Design Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related
- 3-5 years experience in product development.
- In-depth knowledge of Solidworks design software.
- Knowledge and experience in manufacturing processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Advanced analytical and design skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of industry and market trends.
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials,
and quality control protocols.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent math, creativity, and problem-solving skills. About
Advantage Resourcing Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing
equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race,
color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices),
sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic
information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation,
union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or
other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable
accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and
employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation,
contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This
policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship,
including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations,
working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and
conditions of employment. All employees are directed to familiarize
themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All
decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of
employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with
this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and
Keywords: Advantage Resourcing, Shreveport , Product Design Engineer, Engineering , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!