Company: Infinitek Limited
Posted on: January 15, 2022
INFINITEK is currently working with a rapidly growing
organization that needs a Reliability Engineer to join their
manufacturing plant in Nashville, AR. The Reliability Engineer will
be responsible to identify and manage asset reliability risks by
investigating and problem solving plant reliability issues
utilizing World Class Manufacturing techniques and principles. This
position will support the maintenance department in the
rationalization, planning, scheduling.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES - The successful applicant will be
reporting to the Engineering and Maintenance Manager. you would be
responsible for designing and developing process systems, provides
input for planning, organizing, and implementing assigned
installations, maintenance and repair activities. Additional
part/role of the Reliability Engineer is to manage risk to the
achievement of the organization's strategic objectives in areas of
environmental health and safety, asset capability, quality and
- Bachelor's degree in a technical engineering discipline.
- 5 years' progressive experience in Maintenance
- Continuous process manufacturing environment (Heavy
- Experience with P&ID, Equipment layout drawings, design
optimization and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement toolsets.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Ability to work with stakeholders: I.e., Operations,
Maintenance, Engineering and Corporate personnel.
- Flexible and open minded with good written and oral
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working with a CMMS (preferred SAP).
- Good Safety understanding, some experience/exposure with
manufacturing and mine safety a plus.
- Proven track record of delivering business results.
- Previous continuous improvement experience preferred - Six
Sigma, Lean etc.
- Cross functional team leadership.Must be able to flex hours to
support 24-7 operations
Performance Metrics:-- Complete assigned tasks as projected--
Update and maintain CMMS-- Maintain and lead Management of Change
reviews-- Training of personnel-- Reduction of unscheduled down
time for Operations.-- Safety metrics - understands injury rates,
leading indicators, hazard reduction.
Keywords: Infinitek Limited, Shreveport , Reliability Engineer, Engineering , Nashville, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!