Project manager - oil and gas facilities
Company: Mott MacDonald
Posted on: January 15, 2020
We are looking for a facilities project manager to join our team to
provide every client high-quality, cost-effective services in the
timely and responsive manner that makes the difference for our
As our project manager, you will direct the team and interface with
the client to ensure an uninterrupted flow of information. You will
also be responsible for project controls and planning for
combinations of the following project types:
natural gas pipeline
* midstream and treatment
Mott MacDonald s commitment to client satisfaction is evident in
our many successful pipeline, facilities, power, new construction,
expansion, integrity, operation and maintenance projects.
Maintaining consistent, high quality standards is essential to our
continued growth and long-term involvement in the energy industry.
To be successful in the facilities project manager role, you will
need the following qualifications:
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering.
* 8 years of experience in one or more of the following project
* natural gas pipeline
* midstream and treatment
* Strong project management, leadership, interpersonal,
communication, documentation, and technical skills are required
* P.E. license preferred, but not mandatory, dependent on related
* Highly developed management, organizational, interpersonal,
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to manage and work with multi-disciplinary
* Demonstrated understanding of project scopes and effective change
* Resolve complex issues and maintain effective working
* Ability to prepare and interpret complex reports, recognize
problems, and define and evaluate solutions
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development
consultancy. We re one of the largest and most diverse firms of our
kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180
principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings,
communications, defense, education, environment, health,
international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power,
transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish
version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual
orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Keywords: Mott MacDonald, Shreveport , Project manager - oil and gas facilities, Executive , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!