Foster Crown: Interventional Nephrologist / Medical Director in Louisi
Company: Foster Crown, LLC
Posted on: February 12, 2020
Foster Crown: Interventional Nephrologist / Medical Director in
Louisiana, 100% Procedural Outpatient
Are you searching for a better work / life balance and the
opportunity to get paid what you're worth?
Would you like to work 100% IN, M - F in an Outpatient Facility and
be part of the future of medicine?
- 100% Interventional Nephrology Procedures in an Outpatient
- Excellent & Negotiable Base Compensation
- Medical Directorship Opportunity w/ Potential for Partnership
Track for the Right Physician
- Target Start Date is Autumn 2020
- No Call and No Weekends, for a Better Work Life Balance
- PTO, Health and Welfare Package, CME, Licensure, Sick Leave,
Paid Med-Mal Insurance, etc. This Interventional Nephrology
opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent provider
at a dialysis access outpatient center in Northeastern Louisiana.
This is an excellent opportunity to control your future and get
paid what you are worth. Be part of the future of medicine and
design a better work / life balance for yourself. Let Foster Crown
represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move
w/permanent placement with this excellent Private Practice group.
More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown
Clients throughout the year. Contact a Foster Crown Recruiter
- Position: Permanent Interventional Nephrologist - Medical
- Job Number: LA1376
- City/State: Shreveport, LA
- Facility: Dialysis Access Outpatient Center (operating as a
hybrid OBL / ASC)
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed outpatient center, servicing
primarily ESRD & CKD patients
- Trauma: Non-designated.
- ADC: Expect 6 - 10 procedures, based on modality & patient
volumes, once fully operational. Expect to work some General
Nephrology until the Outpatient Center is functional, then 100%
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs and admin support, plus
- BC in Internal Medicine & graduation from an Interventional
Nephrology Fellowship is required (ASDIN)
- EMR: Please call office for details
- IN Procedures: Full gamut dialysis access interventions (access
maintenance procedures). Contact office for a full description &
- Mon - Fri, 8a - 5p; no call and no Call for details.
- Compensation: Competitive Base Salary plus a possible
productivity bonus and negotiable partnership track based on
physician and skill set. Full Health & Welfare package, CME,
Licensure, Sick Leave, & paid Med-Mal Insurance w/tail coverage.
Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm
that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or
exceed all expectations. We place physicians in all states. Please
visit our website for additional information: [Click Here to Apply]
LinkedIn: [Click Here to Apply] Facebook: /fostercrown Twitter:
Instagram: fostercrown Contact: Foster Crown, LLC Keyphrases:
nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology surgeon jobs,
nephrology associates jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric
nephrologist jobs, clinical nephrologist jobs, nephrology nurse
jobs, clinical nephrology jobs
Keywords: Foster Crown, LLC, Shreveport , Foster Crown: Interventional Nephrologist / Medical Director in Louisi, Executive , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!