Title: Project Coordinator
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Project
Coordinator in Eldorado, AR. This is for a temporary position with
opportunity to go full time. As Project Coordinator you will be
responsible for coordination of new sites under construction.
Duties will include coordinating utilities, licenses, and permits.
If you have ever worked with or for a city office or court house
this is a plus. If you meet the qualifications listed below please
Responsibilities for this Project Coordinator include:
• Weekly reports and updates to vendor and internal company
• Coordinate project scheduling
• Provide Administrative Support
• Excellent analytical ability
• Outstanding written and verbal communication
• Detail oriented
• Excellent follow up ability
• Degree in accounting or broad knowledge of a specialized field,
or equivalent work experience
• MS Office suite of products
Pay for this position is DOE. Hours Mon- Thursday either 7am – 5pm
or 8am – 6pm and ½ day on Friday.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Project Coordinator in
El Dorado, AR or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer