Director, Quality and Compliance
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Director, Quality and Compliance at Acadia Healthcare Job
Description OverviewWe are currently seeking a full-time Director,
Quality and Compliance--for our midwest/southern facilities.
Position can be located in the footprint but must be able to travel
to each facility within the region. Ideally this candidate will
reside in Louisiana, Tennessee, or Georgia, but open to surrounding
areas.Position SummaryThe Director, Quality and Compliance performs
onsite focused reviews and surveys of Comprehensive Treatment
Center(CTC) facilities. They act as a resource to the CTC
facilities in regard to policy and procedure adherence, regulatory
compliance, risk reduction, accreditation conformance and
evaluating and enhancing overall facility operations.This position
assists Clinic operations by furnishing support inclusive of staff
trainings, policy development, process/system implementation,
utilization of best practices and assisting with clinical services
functions.--The Director collects and aggregates data, furnishes
reports, identifies trends, develops action plans and makes
recommendations to the Sr. Vice President of Clinical Services and
RVP's, as appropriate, regarding the status of the clinical
services components of all facilities, related training needs,
identified action steps, and the status of maintenance and follow
We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time
employees--including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company paid
group term life insurance.ResponsibilitiesPosition
- Review and ensure compliance at assigned faclities.
- Summarize findings and recommendations, as well as, facility,
Region and Division trends in a formal report.
- Assist with the development and implementation of policies,
procedure and practices.
- Monitor day-to-day compliance activities within assigned
- Assists with the maintenance of updated record keeping of all
required regulatory licenses, certifications and accreditations at
all CTC facilities.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with
all regulatory agencies and accreditation entities.
- Function as a channel of communication to receive and direct
compliance issues and assist with investigations and resolutions of
- Assists with the development, revision and implementation of
CTC administrative and clinical policies. Job Requirements
- Certification in the area of substance abuse, RN/LPN,
compliance, or other healthcare related area; preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare or a related field,
- MAT experience and knowledge.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in psychiatric healthcare
and/or substance abuse operations.
- Knowledge of the CMS, CARF and TRICARE standards and
- SMART EMR experience and knowledget.
- Has working knowledge of all applicable Federal and State rules
and regulations and accreditation standards governing CTC Division
- Experience in conducting complex compliance investigations.
Position Characteristics This position travels up to 60% of the
time with frequent overnight travel required. Will work from
various offices as well as a "home office" when appropriate. Acadia
Healthcare's behavioral health treatment facilities are specialized
in helping children, adolescents, adults, and seniors suffering
from mental health disorders and/or alcohol and drug
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, Shreveport , Director, Quality and Compliance, Executive , Texarkana, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!