Retail Store Manager
Company: Mountain Express Oil Company
Location: West Monroe
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Brothers Food Mart is under new ownership. This means exciting
new changes and great opportunities for advancement. Brothers Food
Mart is looking for experienced and motivated Retail Store Managers
to join our growing team. The Retail Store Manager drives store
conditions, food service execution, profitability, team development
and customer relations.
The ideal candidate is a proven leader with a customer-first
mindset and aims to deliver friendly, high-quality and speedy
service in every customer interaction and takes pride in
maintaining a clean and well stocked store.
- Responsible for store profitability and ensures strong
financial performance of the store through budgeting, inventory
management, cash control and researching reports.
- Sets the standard of excellence in creating a customer
experience that is superior to the competition by maintaining a
clean and well stocked store, offering quality food items, and
providing friendly and fast service.
- Proactively trains and develops direct reports, while providing
appropriate support and resources as needed.
- Supervises and participates in daily store activities,
including processing guest transactions, cleaning, food service and
stocking. Frequently walks the store and delegates the immediate
tasks needing attention.
- Drives excellence in Food Service by executing processes,
implementing goals to increase sales and margin, product quality,
and the utilization of training resources.
- Addresses maintenance needs in a timely manner. Knows how to
judge urgent issues with less urgent and reacts accordingly.
- Ability to kneel, bend, stoop, reach, grab, climb and stand for
long periods of time
- Able to complete basic mathematic calculations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to refrain from excessive usage of personal electronic
devices such as cell phones, tablets, etc.
- Ability to address complaints and issues with effective
solutions and a positive attitude
- Ability to have difficult conversations with direct reports and
hold team accountable for adhering to company policy and
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs
- Ability to delegate and lead. Sets the example.
- Able to do what it takes to ensure no store closures due to
Brothers Food Mart offers Store Managers the following
- Salary range $50,000 - $65,000 annually
- Quarterly bonus program
- Weekday work schedule
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Health and Dental Insurance
- One complimentary meal per shift
- Advancement Opportunities
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Mountain Express Oil Company, Shreveport , Retail Store Manager, Executive , West Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!