Company: DLP Capital
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Reports To: General Manager
Company: DLP Capital
Location: Shreveport, LA
Compensation: $40,000 - $50,000/ Year
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company
matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays,
Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program,
Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling
of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others
while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Real Estate Management- Provides world-class property, asset,
and construction management of multi-family communities, in
addition to single-family homes and select commercial assets. Home
of the Elite Resident program and the management company of the
Dream, Live, Prosper, and Village apartment communities.
Summary: DLP is looking for a Property Manager to lead our
apartment community by developing and maintaining a positive
Resident (customer) and employee experience, renting apartments,
collecting rents, overseeing all property functions such as, but
not limited to, maintenance, leasing, marketing, property and
apartment inspections, accounts payable and everything else that
goes into running a successful apartment community.
You will need to be organized with excellent communication and
problem solving skills. This position requires a strong background
in Real Estate or Property Management of five plus years
If you are ready to advance your career and join a fast growing yet
family oriented company, apply today!
What you have already achieved: (Requirements)
- 3+ years experience is required
- Multifamily experience is required
- Experience in the management of direct reports and
- Candidate must have a strong background in Property
- Process Development experience
- Appfolio experience is a plus
- Solid analytical and negotiating skills
- Must represent & promote our core values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you are great at: (Responsibilities)
- Running an apartment community! Taking care of resident &
prospect needs, managing P&L, expenses and budgets, leasing
activity, collecting rent, working in property management software
programs, mentoring onsite team members, vendor relations, and
making sure the overall operation runs seamlessly.
- Oversee lease-up of apartment community including executing on
marketing plan, physically leasing apartments, performing marketing
outreach and tracking apartment turnovers.
- Provide day-to-day operations management of apartment community
while emphasizing positive response to concerns of residents and
prospects, and increasing the value of the property.
- Develop and maintain exemplary resident experience
- Timely collection of rents and aggressive pursuit of
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with
residents, teammates, and contractors
- Perform as a team leader, mentor and coach to all
- Manage the administration of activities related to the physical
operation of the property including supervision of staff
- Be a key contributor to the attainment of all management
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Regional Manager & Vice
President of Property Management
Who you will work with:
- 400+ Employees Ready to help with any project
- 20 Property managers all up and down the east coast
- Two Dedicated to WOW VP's
- 10 Assistant Property Managers
What you're motivated by:
- A fast pace. We've grown exponentially and new team members
continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other,
communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members
grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of
leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members -
coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of
"Leaders made here" at DLP, focused on developing and growing
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status,
genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: DLP Capital, Shreveport , Property Manager, Executive , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!