Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: September 22, 2022
You support the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) by managing
great work shifts and completing administrative duties. In the
absence of the RGM, you provide the leadership necessary to make
sure the restaurant consistently operates to Taco Bell standards.
Key responsibilities include seeing that Team Members, Team Member
Trainers and Shift Leads complete all assigned duties and serve
safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You also assist the RGM
with facility maintenance, finding, hiring and developing great
Team Members and Shift Leads and making sure health and safety
standards are met.What Are We Looking For? The good news is that
your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed
on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the
get-go:Assistant Manager behaviors include:
- Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
- Providing feedback to restaurant team members in a positive
- Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and
- Reading and understanding reports and responding appropriately
to solve problems.
- Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations,
and ensuring products are consistent with company quality
- Champions recognition and motivation effortsWhy People
Recommend Working at Taco Bell
- Employees receive food discounts throughout their shift.
- Hours are extremely flexible for part-time employees.
- Regular pay raises and paid holidays for full-time
- Very positive work environment with supportive management"You
are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell
Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be
your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who
set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among
Keywords: Taco Bell, Shreveport , Assistant Manager, Executive , Minden, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!