Company: Boyd Gaming
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Direct and coordinate, through casino
managers and supervisors, department activities in Casino
Operations. Responsible for overall functions of slots, table games
and slot performance areas
- Review and analyze reports, records, and directives, and confer
with supervisors to obtain data required for planning department
activities, such as new commitments, status of work in progress,
and problems encountered.
- Assign, or delegate responsibility for specified work or
functional activities and disseminate policy to managers and
- Develop casino, ensuring compliance with state and company
requirements. Maintain current information on laws and regulations
affecting the gaming operations.
- Coordinate activities of department with related activities of
other departments to ensure efficiency and economy.
- Monitor and analyze costs and prepare budget, using
- Evaluate current procedures and practices for accomplishing
department objectives to develop and implement improved procedures
- Initiate or authorize employee hire, promotion, discharge, or
- Direct the overall operation of the table games, slot
operations, and slot performance areas. Ensure security of property
assets. Maximize guest satisfaction and employee morale.
- Develop short and long term goals and objectives in all casino
areas (including revenue, expense and capital).Takes reasonable
risks to ensure that the casino product is current and in a strong
leadership position within the market.Responsible for the overall
administration of the property and related departments that will be
assigned to this position. Assist V.P. & General Manager in
managing the overall direction of the property. Ensure compliance
with all applicable laws, regulations, codes, and company policies
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, Shreveport , DIRECTOR OPERATIONS, Executive , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!