Assistant Property Manager
Company: Housing Authority of Shreveport
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Housing Authority of the City of Shreveport (HACS) provides
quality affordable housing to low-income families and individuals
through the effective and efficient administration of housing
The Housing Authority of the City of Shreveport (HACS) is seeking a
highly motivated and enthusiastic team player, with successful
property management experience, to serve as Assistant Property
Manager. The HACS hires quality employees and encourages
excellence, to ensure the HACS will achieve and maintain high
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Supervise, direct, train and evaluate subordinate staff.
- Manage assigned housing development and ensure compliance with
the U. S. Department of Housing
and Urban Development (HUD) Rules and Regulations and the HACS
standards and requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining high occupancy rate and timely
completion of work orders.
- Participate in the development scope of work and financial
planning for housing units renovations.
- Prepare monthly and semi-annual reports of work performed at
assigned housing development.
- Respond to emergencies during and after regular business hours.
- Perform annual inspections on all assigned housing units.
Inspect units prior to initial move-in to ensure units are ready
- Successful experience in property management.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Housing Authority of Shreveport, Shreveport , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!