Posted on: November 18, 2021
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Oncology Registered
Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Oncology Registered Nurse will provide and supervise nursing
care for cancer patients. The Oncology RN will monitor patient
condition, administer medications, and educate cancer patients
about treatment options and particularities of the disease.
1+ year of recent Oncology RN experience is required
***Most travel contracts include:
- 13-week contracts
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
Since 2002, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare
professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities
all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel nursing agencies, not only
are trustaff's travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the
industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to
hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while
traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and
- Great pay - Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your
specialty and experience!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start
at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter,
travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- 1+ years recent specialty experience
- Must have active RN license
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Keywords: trustaff, Shreveport , Oncology RN, Healthcare , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!