Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Location: West Monroe
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About Us Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas,
was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to
our patients, residents and their families. Our employees make a
difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our
quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence.
We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member
of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we
have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients
and residents. Responsibilities: The--Clinical Liaison's--primary
job function is to drive admissions to meet or exceed monthly
expectations. The Liaison is actively involved in communicating,
educating and serving as the intake facilitator to designated
physicians, health care facilities, third party payors, case
management professionals, attorneys and other healthcare
organizations for the placement of patients requiring the long-term
acute--(LTACH) level of care,--ranging in age from 18 years to
geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general
medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care
needs. The--Clinical Liaison--duties include:
- Conduct patient assessments to identify patient for potential
admission into system.
- Actively involved in communicating, educating, and
- Meet budget census goals and quality payer mix for facility or
- Developed relationships and call on referral sources in person
with appropriate hospital protocol.
- Convert referrals into admissions in a timely manner.
- Complete and maintain all required reports.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations that pertain to
admissions and marketing.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications Minimum
- Action oriented individual with ability to:-- identify
opportunity; adapt to change; work independently; and prioritizes
tasks / responsibilities.
- Proven success in completion of assignment.
- Strong customer service skills and service recovery
- Interpersonal skills to include the ability to form
constructive and effective relationships with clients and
- Attentive and active listening skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, and strong
presentation skills with ability to adjust accordingly for a
variety of audiences.--------------------
- Analytical/methodical reasoning ability with the ability to
objectively outline both pro's and con's of the situation and
strategically conclude appropriate course of action.---- -- -- --
- Strategic problem solving with ability to adapt to change
- Intellectual ability to handle concepts and complexity
- Knowledge of regulatory standards, compliance requirements and
hospital policies and procedures.----------------------
- Working knowledge of technology such as word processing,
graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.----------------------
- Demonstrated ability to manage territory and accounts.
Education and/or Experience:----
- Must have previous experience as an RN/LVN/RRT in critical
care, med/surg or case management.
- Customer Relations--within a Sales and Marketing arena
preferred. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:--
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Shreveport , Clinical Liaison, Healthcare , West Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!