Director of Nursing
Company: Riverview Behavioral Health
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Director of Nursing for Riverview -is instrumental in
creating an empowering and professional environment. The Director
of Nursing is a visionary for the department and how the department
integrates into the entire organization. Our Director of Nursing
leads and engages employees to provide optimal patient care and
achieve the goals of the organization.Director of Nursing (RN)
BenefitsRiverview Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive
package of benefits for our employees. -Current benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus eligibility
- Relocation assistance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Sign-on bonus or relocation assistance available
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
industry.What We Value As A Nurse Leader:
- Empathetic nurses that want to serve our patients
- A premium on safety for patients and nursing staff
- Collaborators with a \u0022can do\u0022 attitude
- A focus on mentoring and developing nurses and support
- Inclusive management style
- Business acumen that helps us create positive clinical outcomes
while achieving business goalsResponsibilities
- Sets the vision for nursing practice in the delivery of safe,
timely, efficient, equitable, and patient-centered care.
- Manage the daily operations of nursing services.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary treatment teams, other
departments, and administration to ensure that all patients'
physical, biopsychosocial, age, developmental and cultural needs
- Ensure nursing services are provided in compliance with the
laws and regulations of federal, state and local governmental
- Integrate nursing functions with clinical and programs,
ensuring efficient and effective operations.
- Provide leadership to assure compliance with local, state, and
federal regulations, as well as nursing practice standards.
Recognizes that patient safety is a top priority.
- Provide effective and efficient budget management that ensures
the best utilization of resources.
- Provide staff management to include hiring, development,
training, performance management, and communication to ensure
effective and efficient department operation.
- Develop and implement health care-related training that assures
the best possible delivery of health-related supports and services.
Review training at least annually and makes modifications as
- Develop and maintain documentation systems for continuity of
care and record storage
- Intervene in crisis situations and investigate incidents.
- Develop and implement tools to measure, assess and improve the
quality of nursing care, treatment, and service.
- Actively participate in strategic planning and budget
- Oversee nursing services documentation to ensure it meets all
- Assist with direct care as neededQualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from an accredited school
of nursing required; Master's degree in psychiatric or mental
health nursing preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license within the state of
- Five or more years' experience in nursing practice
- Three or more years of progressive managerial experience
- Three or more years of' psychiatric/behavioral health
experience preferred.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Riverview Behavioral Health, Shreveport , Director of Nursing, Healthcare , Texarkana, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!