Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Overview What We'll Accomplish Together
As a massage therapist at -this Massage Envy franchised location,*
essential duties include performing professional quality massage
within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in
alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved
modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised
location, designing specific sessions based on member's/guest's
individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core
values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Additional responsibilities include: -
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice
and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with
applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must
have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to
clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates
various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is
prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and
- Other duties as assigned. - - What it Takes to Succeed
Qualified candidates will: - Education, Skills and Training:
- Have completed the minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy
school as well as required classroom work.
- Participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness
- Be able to complete a background check with satisfactory
results -as a condition of employment.
- Adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and
regulations related to the massage therapy services provided,
including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining
current Massage License.
- Have knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep
Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in
performing other modalities. Communications and Personal
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and
written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular
basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- -* Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor
of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Shreveport , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Tenaha, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!