Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Louisiana
Company: HNI Healthcare
Location: West Monroe
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in West Monroe, Louisiana.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Exceptional Compensation -
Join HNI Healthcare's life-saving Intensivist team at Glenwood
Regional Medical Center in West Monroe, LA. We are seeking
full-time Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonary Critical Care
physicians to join our team. This position is open to 01 and J1
- $20,000 sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(K) Savings Plan with up to 4% Match
- Selection of Three Medical Insurance Plans
- Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- High Deductible Health Savings Account
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and AD&D Insurance at
no cost to employee
- FREE CME
- HNICORE Program – Training and though leadership
- HNI Clinical Academy – Three-day workshop (in-person or
virtually) with University of Texas at Austin and Dell Medical
- E&M University – Coding education, EM evaluation and
- 24/7 access to UpToDate® with VitalsMD®
About the Program
- 278-Bed, State-of-the-art Hospital
- Comprehensive healthcare services including emergency care,
heart care, advanced surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging,
maternity care, rehabilitation services, and much more.
- Level III Trauma Center
- 30-bed Open ICU
- Average 14-16 ICU and bed consults
- 2 Intensivist Days (7 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Flexible Schedule 7 on/7 off
- Backup call at night to APP
- Advanced Practitioner support
- Most advanced medical technology available
- Cerner Millennium Electronic Medical Record System
About the West Monroe Community
- Situated on the Ouachita River, West Monroe offers plenty to
keep residents active and entertained.
- National Geographic named the Ouachita Reiver as one of the top
10 most beautiful rivers in the US.
- Browse the largest shopping mall in Northern Louisiana and
treasure hunt in Antique Alley.
- Dine at more than 100 locally owned restaurants.
- Hike breathtaking nature trails, sip a pint of craft beer, and
sample the wines of a local vineyard.
- Monroe is home to the University of Louisiana at Monroe, which
offers exceptional undergraduate and graduate programs.
- For younger students, public elementary and secondary education
is provided by the many schools in the Monroe City School System
and the Ouachita Parish School System. There are also several
excellent private schools in the region.
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI Healthcare empowers clinicians with technology and training to
practice at the highest clinical standards. We value each
individual provider and the strengths they bring to the team. We
invest in professional development through our exclusive HNICORE
Program which provides clinicians with the tools necessary to
thrive their careers. Through collaboration and leadership
development, we create a health culture that nurtures long,
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage provides clinicians with
actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions
at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and
depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value
its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical
Keyphrases: pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: HNI Healthcare, Shreveport , Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Louisiana, Healthcare , West Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!