Company: Williamson Medical Center
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At Williamson Medical Center, our employees are more than just
another number. To us, they're family. They're smart, talented,
compassionate, dedicated, and an overall joy to be around. We're
certainly blessed to have the best of the best working here from
the cafeteria to the operating room.
But as Williamson County and surrounding areas continue to grow, so
must we. That's why we want YOU to join our family!
Williamson Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a
To coordinate, implement, and plan nursing care in a timely and
accurate manner. -
Formal Education / Training:
1. Earned a nursing diploma or degree from a college or
2. Licensed by the State of Tennessee.
3. Must obtain BLS within 90 days of hire
4. Current ONS chemo/bio card or obtain within 1 year of hire
Oncology Patient Care Delivery
Equipment and Skills Training:
Standard patient care equipment for services provided. - The
ability to work well under pressure, to function dependently and
independently and to be flexible in applying basic nursing
knowledge to a variety of settings. - Equipment: - Network Computer
System, Pneumatic Tube System, Omnicell Medication System, AT&T
Language Line, Baxter Ambulatory Pump, and Telemetry, OCN
Oncology Unit with adult patient population.
1. - Requires the ability to communicate in English orally and in
2. - Requires prolonged standing and working for up to twelve hours
3. - Constantly required to push/pull objects up to 175 lbs.
4. - Requires the ability to lift and turn patients with assistance
up to 250 lbs.
- Performs a comprehensive assessment on all patients within the
appropriate time of admission utilizing skills of observation,
communication and examination; including data obtained from
patient, family and other members of the healthcare team.
- Plans the patient's care on an individual basis, identifying
problems/needs, nursing diagnosis, standards of care/practice,
interventions consistent with identified problems and attainable
- Plans for patient teaching, discharge and post discharge needs
as appropriate for patient population.
- Functions independently with treatments, procedures and
equipment appropriate to areas evidence by adherence to policy,
procedure and competency based assessment and no pattern or trend
- Safely administers and documents medications and patient's
response to medications according to established procedures as
evidenced by lack of repeated errors or patterns.
- Documents accurately and timely.
- Reassess patient's condition, evaluate patient response and
modify plan of care accordingly and in a timely manner.
- Accepts charge responsibilities and assigns staff with
consideration of patient condition and care requirement, acuity and
complexity of patient's condition.
- Maintains healing and therapeutic environment for the patient
- Maintains position specific qualifications.
- Facilitates staff development.
- Demonstrates responsibility for assigned communications.
Keywords: Williamson Medical Center, Shreveport , RN ONCOLOGY, Healthcare , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!