Post Acute APP-Full-Time- 8a-5p M-F
Company: HNI Healthcare
Location: West Monroe
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Post Acute APP
Excellent Salary + Additional Income - Louisiana
HNI Healthcare is expanding its Post-Acute services and seeking an
Advance Practice Provider to round on patients at Post-acute
facilities in West Monroe, Louisiana. This M-F position offers an
opportunity for high income.
This opportunity features:
- W-2 position with benefits and paid malpractice
- Guaranteed Base salary + RVU-based income with unlimited
- Post-acute care for patients in 6 skilled nursing facilities
and 1 LTACH
- Flexible provider-driven schedule between locations
- Work at your own pace, at least 40 patient encounters per
- Collaborating with psychiatrist
- EMR- VitalsMD® E-notes
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage provides actionable, real-time
data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care,
that helps drive improved outcomes.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI's exclusive HNICore™ Program
provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive
in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development,
we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to
- Certified Advance Practice Provider
- Current, unrestricted, Louisiana license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state,
Keywords: HNI Healthcare, Shreveport , Post Acute APP-Full-Time- 8a-5p M-F, Healthcare , West Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!