Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: June 25, 2022
MedPro Healthcare Staffing , a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Physical Therapist for an
assignment with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT
or proactively in the process of the application process for
current state licensure as a Registered Physical Therapist /
- Current CPR certification.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 Duties Responsibilities
The Physical Therapist / PT is responsible for the assessment of
referred patients that require rehabilitation services which
includes; providing direct patient care to assess their medical
condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions
and potential for rehabilitation. Also, the Physical Therapist / PT
will establish and administer a treatment program with specific
goals determined according to the patient's capacity and tolerance
under the direction of the Physician. As well, the Physical
Therapist / PT must set realistic and achievable goals for their
patients, document and record the patient's condition, and educate
patients and families in an appropriate physical therapy method.
- Develops a plan of care for each physical therapy patient.
- Provides skilled physical therapy services / interventions in
accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care
to meet goals of physical therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team
goals for each patient. About Agency MedPro Healthcare Staffing is
a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing
services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers
in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your
very own MedPro Experience -. If qualified and interested, please
call for immediate consideration. MedPro Staffing is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status. Key
Words: Physical Therapy, PT, Therapy
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Shreveport , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Minden, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!