LVN - Lic Vocational Nurse $15,000 SIGN ON BONUS, MATCHING PAY
Company: Summit LTC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Shifts 2-10 and 10-6 POSITION SUMMARY We are looking for a skilled
LVN to become a part of our facility's compassionate care-giving
team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all
aspects of nursing responsibilities during each shift, from
processing patients in and out to delegating nursing rounds and
drug administration. We're looking for a highly competent and
well-organized professional who values safety, security and patient
wellness above all else. We focus on providing the best care
possible while ensuring patient satisfaction in every interaction.
The LVN is responsible for making sure those values are reflected
in his or her staff at all times. PM21Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or relevant
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited
college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LVN
- Possession of a current valid Texas driver's license or regular
means of transportation to and from work.
- One (1) year of experience as a nursing assistant in a skilled
rehabilitation, skilled nursing or Long-Term Care (LTC) environment
- Experience with electronic medical records preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be capable of operating a personal computer to enter
resident data as required by regulation and facility policy.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively
with all levels of employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations
using weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Excellent problem solving/analysis/judgment skills and high
level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Builds and maintains cooperative working relationships
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the
willingness to work harmoniously with professional and
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
clients, supervisors, County employees, elected officials, law
enforcement, other agencies, and the public.
- Resourceful, dependable and accountable
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends,
and holidays. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Must possess a
current and active license to practice as a LVN in this state.
Summit LTC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. PI186942205
Keywords: Summit LTC, Shreveport , LVN - Lic Vocational Nurse $15,000 SIGN ON BONUS, MATCHING PAY, Healthcare , Center, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!