Hospice Sales Rep
Company: CHRISTUS Hospice and Palliative Care Schumpert
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Company Overview: The Account Executive in Hospice serves as the
customer service representative for all hospice agency referral
sources, including sales calls, hospice education and information,
and community in-services regarding hospice. We offer excellent
compensation and an industry leading benefits package that
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous time off package (PTO + Holidays)
- Wellness & Discount Programs
- Cell Phone & Mileage Reimbursement
- Commission/Bonus Structure Christus Hospice and Palliative Care
Schumpert, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care
partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From
home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with
LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More
hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are
united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Helps build collaborative working relationships both internally
- Responsible for being a good steward of the company's financial
resources by projecting a return on monies spent and managing to a
marketing expense budget.
- Responsible for executing effective sales calls that identify
and meet the needs of the referral community and clearly
communicate the features and benefits of the LHC Group. These
include pre and post call planning, establishing rapport, effective
questioning skills, proposing solutions, handling objections and
- Successfully executes a weekly, monthly, and quarterly strategy
to increase market share through key account development including
prospecting/diversification and call frequency/routing. Plans
activity to maximize territory coverage of both existing and
- Participates in collaborative strategic planning and problem
solving as it relates to marketing growth strategies and community
- Responsible for achievement of admission goals/expectations as
established at hire or at review of annual agency budget
- Completes specific assignments timely as requested by
- Attends staff meetings to give an update regarding accounts,
customer needs, and progress towards agency growth strategies.
- Coordinate in-services with community and medical-based groups
to educate them on hospice services on an as needed basis
- Responsible for checking e-mail daily and responding to phone
messages within 24 business hours.
- Responsible for all sales administration duties including, but
not limited to, CRM compliance, expense reports, payroll time
sheets, medical director time sheets, strategic territory planner,
PTO requests, paperwork (POC) delivery or pick-up when needed.
Education & Experience: Education Requirements
- High school diplomaEducation Desired
- Bachelor's DegreeLicense Requirements
- Automobile insurance coverage must be current.
- Valid driver's licenseSkill Requirements
- Ability to professionally and effectively interact with a
variety of individuals.
- Ability to be creative and generate ideas as they relate to
marketing and community education.
- Effective and persuasive communication skills with a positive
and outgoing attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Proficiency
in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, and
- Must have independent means of transportation, possess a valid
Driver's License and able to drive.
- Some understanding of home health/hospice coverage issues.
- Ability to maximize cost effectiveness in the use of resources.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability. Must be fully
vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of
hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by
state law, the company will consider requests for religious or
Keywords: CHRISTUS Hospice and Palliative Care Schumpert, Shreveport , Hospice Sales Rep, Healthcare , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!