Company: Medical Resource Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
MRG ExamsProviding Disability Assessments Nationwide To Serve Our
VeteransHelp Military Families - Achieve Work-Life Balance - Make a
DifferenceFounded in 1998, MRG is a provider of Independent Medical
Exams for Worker's Compensation, Disability, and the Veterans
Administration. Find out more at MRGExams.com.Job Overview
- Are you a Licensed Psychologist with a PsyD, or Ph.D. looking
to take on an assessment role?
- Are you interested in performing Independent Medical
Assessments vs. traditional patient care?
- Would you find it rewarding to serve the veteran
- Would you enjoy being able to review medical records and
complete assessment questionnaires to help veterans?DescriptionWe
are looking for a Licensed Psychologist to perform medical
assessments on United States Veterans as part of the VA's
disability benefits process. In performing Disability Assessments,
you will review behavioral health records electronically through a
secure Web Portal and perform a comprehensive assessment in person
on each veteran.You will also complete Disability Benefits
Questionnaires (DBQs) through the Web Portal.The Licensed
Psychologist DOES NOT make disability determinations. The U.S.
Veterans Administration makes all disability determinations, in
part using the findings recorded in the DBQs.This role ONLY
performs Disability Assessments on Veterans. You will NOT treat,
and you will NOT prescribe medication in this position. Licensed
Psychologist will review and assess 3 (sometimes 4) Veterans per
day on average.Licensed Psychologist will be brought on as an
Independent ContractorSchedule Part Time (8 am-5 pm)This is an
MRG Exams is looking for a Licensed Psychologist who:
- Has a Ph.D. or Psy.D and has graduated from an APA Accredited
- Holds an active & unrestricted license.
- Responsible for maintaining continuing education per license
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Is proficient in typing and able to analyze data from large
- Skilled at time management as DBQ's must be submitted within 48
hours of an examPI196387316
Keywords: Medical Resource Group, Inc., Shreveport , Licensed Psychologist, Healthcare , Magnolia, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!