Company: Rose Haven Retreat
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Rose Haven Retreat - The Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN is
responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing
care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which
will ensure that patient s needs are met in accordance with
professional standards of practice through physician orders, center
policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines.
This LPN position is a staff position that has direct care
responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing
assistants. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine
their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities
to advance their career.
- Record a patient's medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature,
heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress,
side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients' conditions, including fluid intake and output
and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as
eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc.,
clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care
- Collect samples for lab testing as needed
Keywords: Rose Haven Retreat, Shreveport , LVN/LPN, Healthcare , Atlanta, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!