RN Intake Nurse 10k Sign On Bonus
Company: Riverview Behavioral Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
RN Behavioral Health Intake/ Admissions Opportunity !*10k Sign
On Bonus!* Seeking an RN to join our facility to admit new patients
upon arrival to the facility. Riverview is the premier psychiatric
center in Texarkana, Arkansas, where children, adolescents, and
adults can receive comprehensive inpatient help for the mental
health challenges that have disrupted their lives. We are a 62-bed
psychiatric hospital that is dedicated to providing high-quality
care for adults, geriatrics, and adolescents (ages 11-17) who are
suffering from behavioral health and chemical dependency issues.
*BENEFITS: * Riverview Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive
package of benefits. * Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
* Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national
family of hospitals and facilities as part of the Acadia Healthcare
family *Hours: ** Day Shift (7am - 7pm)*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*: *
Admit new patients upon arrival to the facility.
* Provide and coordinate care by assessing physical and behavioral
health needs of patient, develop and implement nursing care plans,
maintain medical records and educate patients and their families
about various physical and behavioral health conditions.
* Provide nursing care and services within the standards and scope
of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse Practice -
Act regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as well as
facility and corporate policies and procedures.
* Ensure physician's orders are legible if taken verbally and
transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
* Ensure patient's status is assessed on an ongoing basis and
pertinent information gathered is documented. Notify physician of
significant changes in status such as difficulties with detox,
medical emergency or change in medical status regarding response to
* Nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs. Initial
treatment plan is completed upon admission.
* Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions in
providing direct patient care.
* Accurately administer medications per ordered note and document
accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on
* Responsible for completing admission and discharge processed
efficiently and accurately as directed.
* Exhibit therapeutic rapport with patients by maintaining
professional boundaries, being respectful to personal space, giving
patient direct attention and maintaining rational detachment.
* Provide direction or coordinate the activities of the unit as
* Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients,
visitors, coworkers and others involved in patient treatment in an
effective manner. *EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS: **
Graduation from an accredited school of nursing. Prefer one year of
nursing experience within clinical area of service provided by
facility. *LICENSES/DESIGNATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: ** Current
Arkansas RN license. First Aid, CPR, de-escalation and restraint
certification required (training available upon hire and offered by
facility). Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN Benefits:
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Addiction Medicine
* Day shift
* Rotating weekends Ability to commute/relocate:
* Texarkana, AR 71854: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required) Experience:
* Nursing or New Grad: 1 year (Preferred)
* BLS Certification (Preferred)
* RN (Preferred) Work Location: One location
Keywords: Riverview Behavioral Health, Shreveport , RN Intake Nurse 10k Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Texarkana, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!