LPN Licensed Practical Nurse (Home Health)
Company: CHRISTUS Homecare Schumpert
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Company Overview: The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home
Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and
performing technical skilled care in the patient's home. -Make
Lives Better Including Your Own.
You'll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with
additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will
be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn more than a paycheck;
you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing
programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional
needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and
the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
-CHRISTUS HOMECARE SHREVEPORT, LA, a part of -LHC Group, is the
preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and
families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term
acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: -It's all about
helping people. - Essential Functions:
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance
with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of
the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- As assigned, visits patient and provides nursing care according
to plan of care.
- Participates in the in-service program according to LHC
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress
notes to the agency daily.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and process.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs.
Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and
maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or
physician the patient's response to treatment and changes inthe
- Adheres to and participates in the Care Management
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient care.
Education & Experience: License Requirements
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.Additional State Specific
- LA: Current LPN Licensure in LA without restrictions. At a
minimum, one year of experience working as an LPN. - -Equal
Opportunity Employer - vets, disability. -Must be fully vaccinated
or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and
proof of vaccination will be required. - If permitted by state law,
the company will consider requests for religious or medical
Keywords: CHRISTUS Homecare Schumpert, Shreveport , LPN Licensed Practical Nurse (Home Health), Healthcare , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!