Med Surg RN - Med Surg
Company: Common Spirit
Location: San Augustine
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Med Surg RNOverview
St. Luke's Health - Memorial Lufkin is dedicated to enhancing your health and well-being. Our facility is a collaboration between St. Luke's Health and a team of specialized physicians-focused on general and interventional cardiology, sports medicine, and orthopedics, including total joint replacement and spine care.
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities. What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
* Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and dependent adults
* Care for Caregivers: Resilience Through Adversity is a series of sessions designed to help caregivers build their resilience and advance their mental well-being during these difficult times
* Flexible spending account
* Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
* Matching Retirement Programs
* Wellness Programs
The Registered Nurse II practices as a full partner on the multidisciplinary team. Independently plans, implements, and evaluates patient care and performs related duties as required. Assesses patient's needs for nursing care, assures continuity of care through appropriate discharge planning, patient education and coordination of services, and acts as a patient and family advocate. Demonstrates and models the full range of nursing professional practice in both patient care provided and in development of strategies to improve patient outcomes, satisfaction, and cost effectiveness at the unit level.
This patient population contains various levels of acuity requiring individualized care plans. This nursing team is highly skilled in delivering care and bringing compassion to the care plan. If you aspire to grow professionally and bring kindness to patients, you will enjoy being a member of this team!
* Associate's Degree in Nursing or Diploma from an accredited nursing program
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) license applicable to the State of Texas
* Basic Life Support (BLS)
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or obtained within 90 days of hire date
* Minimum one (1) year of RN experience
Med Surg RNOverview
Keywords: Common Spirit, Shreveport , Med Surg RN - Med Surg, Healthcare , San Augustine, Louisiana
here to apply!