Catering Services Coordinator
Company: Starboard - McAlister's Deli
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overall responsibilityThe Catering Coordinator (CC) plays a
vital role in the deli with the responsibility to coordinate
catering operations according to company standards, provide
excellent customer service and partner with the catering team to
track and build future catering sales. This person must possess
high organizational skills, great communication skills and be able
to direct others to support the fulfillment of catering orders. The
Catering Coordinator will work closely with the restaurant
management team and the Area Catering Manager.Key areas of
responsibility include the following. Other duties may be
- Executes the full-cycle fulfillment of catering orders from
receipt of an order to execution, payment, and delivery.
- Organizes all catering orders in the restaurant around
production, delivery, and follow-up. Partners with management to
ensure that appropriate product and resources are planned and
available to meet demand.
- Builds catering sales within the restaurant by performing
customer call-backs and building customer relationships.
- Performs the data entry of all catering customers into the
centralized catering database.
- Maintains a register for payment of catering orders in
accordance with cash management policy.
- Assists in the operations of the restaurant as needed.Physical
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high energy, and
physically demanding environment.
- Must have the stamina and ability to work 50 to 60 hours a
week. Must be able to occasionally work more than a 60 hour work
week during short management staff situations.
- Must be able to spend 90% of working time standing.
- Must be able to spend 10% of working time sitting.
- Will be required to use all sensory capabilities such as:
vision, hearing, tasting, smelling, touching, and speaking.
- Will be required to use physical capabilities such as: walking,
bending, kneeling, handling, hand flexibility, reaching, squatting,
crawling, lifting, climbing, and stooping.
- Must be able to carry loads greater than 35 pounds, and be able
to transport up to 70 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with our Guests in the
primary language of the restaurant, specific to location.
- The Catering Coordinator is required to have reliable
transportation to meet the delivery and marketing
requirements.PandoLogic. Keywords: Catering Coordinator, Location:
Downsville, LA - 71234
Keywords: Starboard - McAlister's Deli, Shreveport , Catering Services Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Downsville, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!