Guest Services Attendant
Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Calvert Crossing Golf Club is excited to announce the
exceptional career opportunity of Guest Services Attendant.
Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and
be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
Key Responsibilities of the Guest Services Attendant:
* Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items
such as bag handling and club cleaning.
* Assists in educating players regarding the game.
* Directs start of play when necessary.
* Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs.
* Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans rental
clubs upon return.
* Assists with food and beverage activities.
* Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
* Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications of the Guest Services Attendant:
* One month related experience or training.
* Regular and reliable attendance.
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Shreveport , Guest Services Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Calhoun, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!