Director, Customer Service
Posted on: May 17, 2023
Salary Range $50,000.00 Description Job Title: Director,
Wage Category: Exempt
Reports To: Senior Vice President Overview:The Director, Customer
Service will direct and oversee the organization's customer service
operations. Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains departmental staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance
with company policy. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Drafts, implements, and executes policies and procedures to
facilitate a quality customer service experience.
- Develops and implements methods to record, assess, and analyze
- Develops and implements training and quality assurance programs
for new hires and experienced employees.
- Identifies and recommends or acquires updates and expansions to
technology, equipment, and policies that may improve customer
service and retention.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer service department and
other divisions in the company.
- Drafts and implements the department's budget.
- Strategically lead and develop the customer service team to
enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals
and objectives concerning customer service.
- Improve Net Promoter Score (NPS) - Customer Satisfaction
(CSAT), or other Customer Metrics/scorecards
- Enhance the First Call Resolution.
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the
- Act as the voice of the customer across the organization.
- Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use
of personal development plans, and provision of coaching &
- Accountable for ensuring full regulatory compliance and legal
requirements. Identification of any potential risk issue
- Work effectively with all peers including Finance, Marketing,
and Operations to negotiate and influence customer
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change
- Drive quality and consistency.
- Set up new customer accounts and keep accounts up to date.
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Required
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree required, or at least five years
of related experience required, with prior management experience
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Keywords: Lablind, Shreveport , Director, Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...