Software Developer - New Constructs
Company: New Constructs
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Apply Now! New Constructs is a financial technology firm looking
for a software developer to build and improve data intensive
applications in an innovative start-up environment. You will work
alongside forensic accounting experts to develop proprietary
technology to analyze complex financial data and automate the
financial modeling process. The ideal candidate will be able to
contribute by helping to identify potential obstacles and possible
solutions, and helping to choose a solution that best meets the
business needs of the company. About New Constructs: Value
Investing 2.0 - Research for Fulfilling Fiduciary Duties New
Constructs leverages the latest in machine learning and natural
language processing to analyze structured and unstructured
financial data with unrivaled speed and accuracy. The firm's
forensic accounting experts work alongside engineers to develop
proprietary technology to bring automation to financial analysis
and modeling. Our investment ratings are based on the best
fundamental data in the business for stocks, ETFs and mutual funds.
Clients include many of the top hedge funds, mutual funds and
wealth management firms. David Trainer, the firm's CEO, is
regularly featured in the media as a thought leader on the
fiduciary duty of care, earnings quality, valuation and investment
strategy. Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Develop internal and public-facing web tools, applications, and
- Manage data access, generation, and storage
- Contribute to internal system development and operation,
including our proprietary internal desktop application,
machine-learning parsing application, and automated modeling
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of an automated,
scalable, and secure system architecture Needs: Experience with
modern programming languages, relational databases, & Unix/Linux
- Experience with modern programming languages (preferably Java,
- Familiarity with relational databases (preferably
- Experience with the Linux command line
- Interest in full-stack development
- Desire to be involved in end-to-end product development
- Excellent problem solving skills Like to Have:
- Familiarity with Hibernate and/or Spring
(e.g., Angular, Ember, Knockout, Vue, etc.)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services products
- Familiarity with Python 3 Why New Constructs?
- We're excited about what we're doing.
- We listen to each other, and we tell each other the truth.
- We believe everyone can (and should) contribute - good ideas
aren't determined by seniority or job title.
- We reward responsibility and initiative with opportunity.
- We embrace curiosity, learning, flexibility, and change.
- We work together - collaboration produces superior results.
We're based in Brentwood, TN, a suburb of Nashville. We've got a
strong economy, lower cost of living, great local culture, and a
fast-growing tech sector. Check out WorkITNashville for more on
living and working in Nashville. To apply, send a cover letter and
your resume to email@example.com. Apply Now!
Keywords: New Constructs, Shreveport , Software Developer - New Constructs, IT / Software / Systems , Nashville, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!