Company: Murphy USA
Location: El Dorado
Posted on: January 13, 2022
***THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY. THIS POSITION WILL REQUIRE
RELOCATION TO EL DORADO, ARKANSAS***
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITIONThe Software Engineer is responsible
for developing enterprise wide cross-functional software solutions,
working closely with TS Software Architect and Business Analyst
technical teams. The Software Engineer will serve as an innovator
with an entrepreneurial spirit and have a passion for moving the
organization forward in the technology space. Must have the ability
to plan and execute work both independently and as a team member
while supporting productions systems that are developed using MSFT
development stack including: .NET, C#, C++, ASP .NET, TS-SQL.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES1. Design, implement, test and
maintain software applications within all phases of the Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
2. Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment
tools and software as needed.
3. Understand requirements, implement designs, provide
administration tools, and documentation for specific projects.
4. Participate in Design and Code Reviews.
5. Follow and enhance existing development processes.
6. Collaborate with other engineers, developers, architects, QA,
system engineers and product managers in solving new and existing
7. Identify production and non-production application issues.
8. Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize
9. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCEBroad knowledge of such fields as
accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc.
Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 0 to 6 months
related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
Keywords: Murphy USA, Shreveport , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , El Dorado, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!