Company: Advantage Resourcing
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Are you customer focused? Do you have strong people skills and
are you motivated to use these skills in a fast paced environment?
If so, you need to join our Alexandria team! We are a national
leader in the staffing industry. A Recruiter is accountable for
ensuring the availability of qualified flexible employees through
appropriate recruiting and skill matching to achieve total client
satisfaction. He/She must possess and demonstrate a high-level of
professionalism and customer service skills, excellent oral and
written communication and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced
industry. Previous experience in staffing, human
resources/recruiting, customer service or retail is a plus.
- Advantage Resourcing = Opportunity!
- We are proud to be a member of Recruit Global Staffing, the
fourth largest staffing firm in the world. This provides a number
of professional development and career opportunities.
- Advantage Resourcing = Teamwork!
- We have the best people in the business and have received
countless awards, including Inavero's Best of Staffing award.
- Advantage Resourcing = Training and Support
- We provide you with the tool belt you need to be a winner.
- Advantage Resourcing = Established and Developing Cultures
- To keep your life healthy and balances, we offer competitive
pay, full benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and
voluntary benefit options), and paid time off plan Capabilities
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interacts with customers over the phone and in person
- Identify recruiting needs and develop recruiting sources
- Recruit, interview, make employment decisions.
- Determine client needs, place appropriately skilled employees
on assignments and conduct quality control audits.
- Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of branch
operations required to ensure compliance with policies and
- Perform recruiting activities, including social media
recruiting, job board recruiting, networking, job fair attendance
and direct sourcing
- Conduct thorough interviews, background investigations and
testing required for client assignments to maintain a pool of
skilled Talent at all times.
- Determine candidate's appropriate to submit to client and
manage the submission process from initial submission through
interviewing and testing and finally assisting in determining
placement of candidates.
- On-board candidates and prepare for client assignments
- Manage pool of talent, including hiring, conducting performance
evaluations, and counseling for improved job performance.
- Develop repeat and referral business through excellent service
and follow-up activities.
- Keep abreast of new businesses within the marketplace and make
timely initial contact Interact regularly with the sales and
operations staff to ensure accurate and complete
- Maintain compliance, including I-9s, backgrounds & drug
- Participate in networking opportunities within the community
both virtually and in person and develop key centers of
influenceSalary plus bonus opportunity along with excellent benefit
package About Advantage Resourcing Advantage Resourcing is
committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons
regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and
grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic
information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation,
union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or
other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable
accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and
employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation,
contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This
policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship,
including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations,
working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and
conditions of employment. All employees are directed to familiarize
themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All
decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of
employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with
this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and
Keywords: Advantage Resourcing, Shreveport , Recuiter, Other , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!