Director of Nursing Services
Company: Ruston Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Ruston Nursing and Rehabilitation is looking to hire a full time
Director of Nursing to lead their nursing department. Full-time
position with competitive wages and excellent benefit package.
- Ensures the residents receive skilled nursing and
rehabilitation services, as needed.
- Makes rounds upon entering the building each day.
- Reviews all Accidents and Incidents (A/I) daily and develops an
appropriate plan to prevent future accidents and incidents.
- Participates in all screening processes prior to Admission and
assesses items needed by the facility to meet resident needs.
- Conducts periodic review to ensure all documentation is
informative and descriptive of nursing care and of the resident's
responses to care.
- Participates in planning and budgeting for nursing
- Completes the staffing schedule according to budgeted
- Maintains a current, valid license as a registered nurse in
- Two year degree in nursing required BSN preferred.
- Possesses a minimum one (1) year of experience in nursing
service administration. Additional education or experience in such
areas as rehabilitative or geriatric nursing is preferred.
- Possesses strong knowledge of state, federal and local
regulations as they pertain to long term care.
- Possesses good communication skills and is patient and
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in
writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the
Keywords: Ruston Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC, Shreveport , Director of Nursing Services, Other , Ruston, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!