Company: Romph & Pou Agency
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The role of an Account Coordinator is, generally, to provide
assistance to the Account Manager (AM) in the day-to-day management
of accounts and to develop the skills necessary to advance to the
position of Junior Account Executive (JAE). Reports to assigned
Account Manager or Account Executive.
- Gathers and assembles background information and analyses as
needed by AM/AE in development of plans and briefs, etc.
- Provides administration and assistance to Account Executives
and Account Managers on day-to-day activities for assigned clients
(including responding to client phone calls, handling
mail/packages, Production and Creative deadlines, media placements,
etc.) to ensure continued progress of client workflow in the
absence of the assigned AE.
- Is aware of client activities to provide backup if the AE is
- Provides input in planning stage as requested by AE or
- Assists in maintaining files on all of the clients activities,
their competitors and the industry; and maintains client
correspondence files, approvals, copy, forms/documents, supplies
for daily processing and tracking of account service work,
- Assists in maintaining Client Notebooks for all assigned
accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all
pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting
of client standards.
- Assists in preparation of status reports, opening jobs, meeting
agendas, conference reports, proposals/estimates, correspondence
and other materials relating to account service (including billing,
production quotes/purchase orders, media plans); and prepares
materials for client presentations.
- Takes minutes at meetings, and prepares and distributes contact
reports (call reports), etc.
- Makes sure all media and projects proceed according to plan and
deadlines, drawing attention of AE to potential problems before
- Is responsible for proofreading copy, artwork and comparing
work to established brand standards. Sees that all work completes
the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by
clients or turned over to suppliers.
- Acts as host/hostess for visiting clients including making
travel arrangements, and organizing meetings and entertainment
- Assists Account Supervisor in assigned tasks.
Keywords: Romph & Pou Agency, Shreveport , ACCOUNT COORDINATOR, Other , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!