Travel REHAB RN - Rehabilitation RN
Company: Focus Staff
Location: El Dorado
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We currently have a client in EL
DORADO, AR looking for a Rehabilitation RN
(Traveling Rehabilitation RN)
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Certified Rehabilitation RN, who
will be responsible for overseeing each patient’s overall health
and medical histories. By taking a patient’s entire history into
account, the RN can ensure that everyone receives the best care
possible. In addition to the basic duties performed by nursing
assistants and LPN’s, RN’s are also responsible for advanced
activities such as starting intravenous infusions, administering
oxygen, monitoring blood sugar levels and consulting with the
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to
detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the
profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a
critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
If you are seeking a position as a Rehabilitation RN and would like
to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career
goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of
our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare
professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work
or Permanent Placed positions.
Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks (Temporary)
- Evaluates assigned patients.
- Plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications
within the scope of practice of the RN.
- Promotes patients’ independence by establishing patient care
goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience as
a Rehabilitation RN (Certified Rehabilitation RN)
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Exhibits major team player qualities
- Willingness to assist others when needed
- Maintain a positive attitude toward work and others
- Perform routine duties independent of supervision but consults
with others as required.
Rewards: (Rehabilitation RN)
· Pay depends on location and experience.
· We are offering a very competitive package to the right licensed
Certified Rehabilitation RN.
· Most traveling healthcare providers enjoy the flexibility and the
capability to travel and work in various settings and work
If You have a Passion for Nursing, Apply Today and a Recruiter will
guide you through the Process.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Traveling Rehabilitation RN, Rehabilitation RN, Part-Time,
Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier4
Keywords: Focus Staff, Shreveport , Travel REHAB RN - Rehabilitation RN, Other , El Dorado, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!