LPN/Unit Manager ****$2000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Ruston Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Full-time position with competitive wages.
Duties of an LPN/Unit Manager:
- Responsible for assessment of resident needs, development and
implementation of comprehensive care plan. Consults with residents'
physician in planning resident care. Periodically reviews and
updates comprehensive care plan.
- Works with interdisciplinary team members in developing a
discharge plan for individual residents and assists in achieving
- Communicates and acts as a liaison among residents, family,
physicians, and staff.
- Conducts resident rounds to assess and/or supervise nursing
care, assess condition of residents, and safe, clean, comfortable
- Audits staff nurses to ensure that all resident care systems
and processes are followed per policy.
- Reviews all closed charts of expired resident and ensures
appropriate documentation by nursing during the last 48 hours and
discharge orders by physicians are enclosed (to contain how and
where discharge - i.e. to funeral home via stretcher). Reviews
discharge summaries of all residents.
- Conducts periodic reviews of Care Plans to ensure they are
interdisciplinary and updated by the Charge Nurse as changes
Qualifications of an LPN/Unit Manager:
- Maintains a current, valid License as nurse in good
- Possesses a minimum one (1) year of experience in nursing
service administration. Additional education or experience in such
areas as rehabilitative or geriatric nursing is preferred.
- Possesses strong knowledge of state, federal and local
regulations as they pertain to long term care.
- Possesses good communication skills and is patient and
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in
writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the
Keywords: Ruston Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC, Shreveport , LPN/Unit Manager ****$2000 Sign On Bonus, Other , Ruston, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!