Registered Nurse-ECC Emergency Care
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: July 17, 2021
A professional who utilizes the nursing process to assess,
implement, coordinate, and evaluate patient care activities.
Collaborate with other Clinical Associates and Healthcare
disciplines to meet individual needs using appropriate resources to
insure quality, safe, and cost effective care. Nurtures a working
relationship with physicians, nursing staff and other disciplines
involved in the care of the patient/family.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- One year RN experience preferred; ER experience preferred
- Current Louisiana RN License
- BLS provider certification required
- ACLS provider certification required
- PALS provider certification required
- CPI (non-violent crisis prevention) or MOAB training
Per Diem As Needed
Keywords: Christus Health, Shreveport , Registered Nurse-ECC Emergency Care, Other , Coushatta, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!