Licensed Practical Nurse- Med/Surg.
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: September 12, 2021
A professional who utilizes the nursing process to assess,
implement, coordinate, and evaluate patient care activities. He/She
has clinical and/or functional knowledge of the position for which
he or she is accountable for either directly or indirectly through
the delegation of tasks. Incumbent is accountable to the Clinical
Director and is under the direct supervision of the Charge Nurse or
Registered Nurse on duty. Also, collaborates with other clinical
associates to meet individual needs using communication and
available resources to promote quality and cost effective care.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- One year LPN experience preferred; Med/Surg experience
- Current Louisiana LPN License
- BLS provider certification required
- ACLS provider certification required
Per Diem As Needed
Keywords: Christus Health, Shreveport , Licensed Practical Nurse- Med/Surg., Other , Coushatta, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!