Company: Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
Location: El Dorado
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Clean Harbors is looking for a Maintenance
Planner to join their safety conscious team. Our
Maintenance Planner is responsible for maximizing operational
profit using effective planned maintenance. The Maintenance planner
is accountable for the daily preparation of work orders, parts
availability inquiries, schedules all maintenance in accordance
with manpower and shop space availability to minimize maintenance
delays and maximize asset availability.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Facilitate outsourced maintenance repair requests with field
employees, management, and the internal maintenance
- Review maintenance history and determine best course of action
for repair request
- Follow repair process from quote to repair completion and
communicate status of repair timeline to all necessary
- Track all repairs in the Clean Harbors Asset Management system
including repair order notes, quotes, inspection forms, purchase
orders, and final invoices
- Facilitate maintenance repair requests with management, the
internal maintenance organization and vendors
- Participate in the Daily Maintenance Planning meeting with
operation management, safety management and vendors working in the
- Review all quotes and identify areas where repair cost can be
reduced / eliminated
- Identify rework scenarios where repairs should be denied and or
be covered under OEM or aftermarket parts warranty
- Participate in the Central Maintenance call center and field
questions from field employees, management, and vendors requesting
updates on repair status
- Drive utilization of preferred vendor network and train field
employees on maintenance procedures and processes
- Assist in breakdown requests by finding local vendors and
- Update asset management system with asset attributes, such as
engine make, model, pictures, other & classifications.
What does it take to work for Clean
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of fleet maintenance systems and processes
- Ability to create actionable items out of data and
- Ability to use computer and applicable company software.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications - MS Excel, MS
- Able to apply standards and processes that maintain regulatory
- Strong leadership and personnel development skills
- Understanding of metrics that drive fleet maintenance
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to facilitate/train others, and ability to navigate and
handle difficult conversations.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean
Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment
through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous
materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental,
energy and industrial services throughout the United States,
Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part
of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn
more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly
Keywords: Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., Shreveport , Maintenance Planner, Other , El Dorado, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!