Seasonal Stock Worker
Company: Under Armour, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a
commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we
do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a
global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and
think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified
by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with
performance solutions you never knew you needed but can't imagine
living without.Position SummaryThe Seasonal Stock Teammate--is
responsible for supporting the Stock team with the receipt,
deliveries, and placement of merchandise while emphasizing the
efficiency and timeliness of goods to the sales floor.------- The
Seasonal Stock Teammate--must have a passion for the UA brand,
embody UA culture and believe in the company spirit and have strong
communication and interpersonal skills.--Essential Duties &
- Confirm receipt of merchandise, ensuring ASN's are received
according to company directive within 24 hours.
- Maintain damages and return authorization requests--
- Process damages and return authorizations every 2 weeks--
- Process product that is available for a price reduction sell
- Monitor inventory levels and sell through during peak, process
and replenish merchandise, receive and monitor floor stock.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising and display maintenance.
- Processing shipment on arrival while keeping teammates aware of
stock availability and the arrival of new product.
- Provide feedback to Freight Supervisor regarding selling
- Maintain awareness of all product knowledge, merchandising
promotions, test merchandise, and advertisements.
- Maintain a clean, organized stockroom.
- Provide support as Sales Teammate and other assigned duties as
needed.Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- --Ability to work varied hours/days, schedule matches needs of
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.--
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers &
- Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 50lbs.--
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer
and/or point-of-sale register system.--
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including the
selling floor, stock area and register area.--
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to run the
- Ability to climb ladders.Education And / Or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent--Other
RequirementsRelocationAt Under Armour, we are committed to
providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment
opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including
childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national
origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information (including characteristics and testing), military and
veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by
applicable law.-- Under Armour believes that diversity and
inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a
global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool.--
Keywords: Under Armour, Inc., Shreveport , Seasonal Stock Worker, Other , Keithville, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!