Company: Continental Structural Plastics
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Teijin Automotive Technologies is an innovative and full-service
Tier One supplier with a global presence and emphasis in
development for lightweight technologies. Teijin Autmotive offers
employees the opportunity to join a leading edge company within the
composite material industry and enjoy the benefits offered by a
growing company in North America and internationally. We are
seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor for our Sarepta, Louisiana
Plant. The plant is located in between Sarepta and Springhill.Must
be open and available to work 2nd or 3rd Shifts. Position Summary:
Supervise overall Manufacturing Operations and are responsible for
personnel, equipment, materials, and implementing procedures that
will ensure a safe and efficient operations in production of low
cost, high quality parts. Maintain positive employee relations and
develop an atmosphere resulting in a union free operation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manufacturing Supervisors are responsible for work schedules as
directed by the Manufacturing Manager.
- Assure accountability for the movement of materials, both raw
and finished, (i.e., proper lot numbers are recorded to the
Manufacturing Shift Report, proper tag or labels must correctly
identify all products). Assure that process documents, work
instructions and methods are being followed.
- Responsible for identifying malfunctions in the process, which
may yield nonconforming product or cause damage to tooling or
- Communicate the duties and responsibilities, work requirements
and job expectations to the Manufacturing Operators.
- Provide moral and technical support to all positions reporting
to the Manufacturing Supervisor.
- Schedule operator relief for scheduled breaks and job
- Other duties as assigned by the Manufacturing
- Five or more years in operations, assembly and manufacturing
with at least three years as a supervisor.
- Must be open to work 2nd or 3rd Shifts.
- High School degree required or an Associate's degree is
- Good communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience directing a safe, well-organized and efficient
workforce. Physical and other related requirements: Must be able to
conduct prolonged standing, walking, bending, stooping, and
carrying up to 50 pounds on occasion. Knowledge of use of chemicals
specific to job-some exposure to fumes. Must be able to work in
close proximity to high temperature molds (290 degrees F/450
degrees F). Repetitive motion of arm, hands and shoulders maybe
required on occasion. Must have a valid driver license in order to
operate company vehicles.
Keywords: Continental Structural Plastics, Shreveport , Manufacturing Supervisor, Other , Sarepta, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!