Block Advisors Receptionist
Company: H&R Block, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
What you'll do...
You'll be an integral part of showcasing our passion and pride and
delivering on our purpose - to provide help and inspire confidence
in our clients and communities everywhere.
Joining H&R Block as a seasonal Receptionist means you'll
relentlessly focus on how to wow clients now, and in the future.
You'll need the ability to work a flexible schedule in multiple,
fast-paced locations during the tax season from January to
If the typical year-round 9-5 isn't for you, this seasonal position
provides the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings you'll need
to embrace what makes your life uniquely yours. After successfully
working this tax season, you may find that you want to apply to
return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for advancement.
Day to day, you'll...
- Greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting
- Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their
- Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled
- Handle client as they exit ensuring all current and future
needs are met
- Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll bring to the team...
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
Keywords: H&R Block, Inc., Shreveport , Block Advisors Receptionist, Other , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!