Posted on: January 15, 2022
Your career starts now. We're looking for the next generation of
health care leaders.At AmeriHealth Caritas, we're passionate about
helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities.
As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer
our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of
people through our national footprint of products, services and
award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented,
passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build
healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we'd like
to hear from you.Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas
is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of
experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those
who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products,
pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services,
behavioral health services, and other administrative services.
Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.The Care
Connector is responsible for supporting the daily operations of
integrated care management and utilization management program
interventions. The Care Connector performs in a contact center
environment, effectively processing calls from Members, Providers
and other areas, internal and external to the company. The CC
identifies members with Care Gaps/HEDIS related health conditions
and assists them in accessing care through Plan benefits and
community resources. Under the direction of Clinical staff, the
Care Connector will provide members with educational materials and
carry out strategies to increase health care adherence and reduce
barriers to care.Education/Experience:
- High School/GED.
- Minimum of 2 years previous work experience, preferably in a
health care setting.
- Managed care experience preferred.Medical terminology, ICD, CPT
and/or coding experience preferred.
- Strongly prefer medical assistant, home health aide, nursing
assistant or other similar health care para-professional training
- Prior member service or customer service telephone experience
- Prior behavioral health experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills and the
ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality with strong
- Proficient PC skills in a Windows based environment including
word processing, spreadsheets and database programs
- Willingness to work any shift.
- Availability for in-service training.Back ShareApply Now
Keywords: Amerihealth, Shreveport , Care Connector, Other , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!