Company: Aria Care Partners
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Compassionate Care Tailored to the Unique Needs of SeniorsAria
Care Partners is the next evolution of Senior Dental Care and
Senior Vision Services. As the largest national specialty provider
of onsite oral, vision, and now hearing services within a skilled
nursing environment, we understand the unique needs of communities
and their patients and the importance of quality care and
At Aria Care Partners, our mission is to enrich the quality of life
for every resident with passion and compassion. What we do matters.
We care, fully. We work as a team. We stand for
Interested in joining our team?
THE POSITION:We are seeking an energetic, customer service focused
Resident Assistant to join our team in Shreveport. LA driving up to
a 3 hour radius. You must demonstrate responsibility and compassion
for our patients and act as an ambassador to the elderly to assist
with their dental needs.
You will work with the Dentist, internal clinical team and facility
staff to ensure the needs are being met and providing everyone a
reason to smile!ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Aid residents with limited mobility by helping them walk or
transporting in wheelchairs to/from their dental appointment in the
- Assist clinical team with Patient Census Reports, obtaining
face sheets and other assigned administrative duties during
- Valid Driver's License with no moving violations in the last 5
- Willingness to travel within a 3-hour radius.
- Must have own reliable transportation.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to push/pull + or - 200 lbs. (ex. wheelchair).
- Previous experience as a caregiver or within a nursing home
- Vaccination is required; however the Company will consider
accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons.OTHER
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Patience and compassion for the elderly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely and
proactive manner, gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Customer service - Manage difficult client/customer situations,
respond promptly to customer needs, solicit customer feedback to
improve service, respond to requests for service and assistance and
- Adaptability - Adapt to changes in the work environment, manage
competing demands and deal with frequent change, delays or
- Dependability - Consistently at work and on time, follow
instructions, respond to management direction and solicit feedback
to improve performance.
- Able to work in team environment.
Keywords: Aria Care Partners, Shreveport , Resident Assistant, Other , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!