Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are looking for a Server who will be responsible for taking
orders from and serving food to customers. Duties will mostly
include taking food and drink orders and writing them down on order
slips, and ensuring that tables are served properly and that all
payments are collected.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude
and ability work well under pressure with bussers, cooks and other
staff. Previous work experience involving customer service in a
fast-paced environment is greatly desired.
Shift timing: All, 1st Shift (Day), 2nd Shift (Evening), 3rd Shift
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or
enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to
correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.Requirements:
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced
- A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure with
bussers, cooks and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale
- High school diploma.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver
orders in a timely manner.
Keywords: PeopleReady, Shreveport , Server, Other , Shreveport, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!