Material Control Coordinator
Company: Teijin Automotive Technologies
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Teijin Automotive Technologies is an innovative and full-service
Tier One supplier with a global presence and emphasis in
development for lightweight technologies. Teijin Automotive offers
employees the opportunity to join a leading edge company within the
composite material industry and enjoy the benefits offered by a
growing company in North America and internationally.
We are seeking a Material Control Coordinator for our Sarepta,
Louisiana Plant located near Springhill.Position Summary:Oversee
the planning, ordering, receiving and distribution of all raw
materials, component parts, perishable items and packaging related
to the support of manufacturing operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review production plan to identify risks and communicate the
same to the Materials Manager.
- Analyze customer orders for system accuracy, plan and
coordinate system review to provide goods in a timely manner.
- Monitor the execution of job orders and production
- Develop positive relationship with staffs and customer to meet
- Investigate production control problems, analyze root causes,
and derive solutions.
- Perform inventory control methods to avoid any shortages and
- Ensures that inventory counts are completed regularly and in a
- Audits the facility's inventory and reports to management.
- Investigate inventory variances, analyze root causes, and
- Review and issue inventory reports to
- High school education or equivalent.
- Minimum one year of experience in materials control or
- Well organized and a self starter.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Computer skills required to maintain
Keywords: Teijin Automotive Technologies, Shreveport , Material Control Coordinator, Other , Sarepta, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!